WE AT NUTEX.IN ARE DEDICATED TO THE PRIVACY OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
The data provided by you to the website or collected from you by the company may consist of Personal Information and Non-Personal Information regarding the order.
Information Provided to Us:
All the information provided to us is strictly used for your order purposes and to help you out in the future regarding any order queries and account setup.
Whenever you interact with us, we receive and store certain types of information about you. When you access our services, your web browser sends us certain types of information, such as cookies. A unique identifier for your mobile device may be included in the information we receive/store about your location and mobile device. In addition to providing you with personalized content and advertising, we may use this information for internal analysis.
Other Sources of Information:
We may receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and make your next purchase easier.
Categories of Data That Are Collected:
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows:
– Contact details: Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, and date of birth.
– Open data and public records: Information about you that is openly available on the internet for cookies purposes.
– Transaction details: Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, and Card number for current and future transaction convenience.
Online Identifiers and Other Technical Data:
We collect and use online identifiers and other technical data
– Information provided during online registration, such as name, size, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, and email address.
Email addresses voluntarily provided by you are used for further communications and queries, as well as for promotional offers and newsletters to provide you with the best offers.
Cookies and Other Technology:
The website automatically detects the Internet URL you use to visit it, and your IP address, ISP, and date/time stamp may be logged by us for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system debugging purposes.
Information Use & Disclosure:
Your information is solely used for the following purposes:
– Making it easier for you to use the website and process your orders.
– Addressing your questions, complaints, or requests for information.
– Providing you with information, documents, and offers from the company.
– Sending you critical information about the website, updates to the company’s terms of service, and other general information.
– Sending you surveys and marketing materials.
– Enhancing the website’s offerings, information, and marketing.
– Informing you about the status of your purchases and delivering goods.
– Preserving the integrity of the website and complying with legal obligations.
Communication with You:
We may reach out to you at any time to update you on our newest collections, specials, and partner offers. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails, but order-related communication will still be sent.
We securely store
all collected data in a managed database protected by a firewall. However, no security system is impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet. Please exercise caution when sharing information.
User Rights and Discretion:
You have the right to contact us at any time and request the deletion of your personal information. You can also review, amend, add, rectify, or update your personal information. Please note that some data or information may be subject to legal requirements and cannot be updated or deleted.
We reserve the right to limit or refuse the supply of our services if consent is withdrawn.
Last updated: [24-06-2023]